Text


Hello, on this website you can find details about my PlayStation®Mobile games and apps.
- About Turn

Monday 8 July 2013

Post titles are so hard to think of

My first game for PlayStation®Mobile-compatible devices should be appearing on the PlayStation®Store shortly.

In addition to announcing games I'm thinking of using this blog to share some of my progress with PSM development.

To begin with I'll explain where I'm coming from. When I came across PSM it looked like a good way to have some fun making games and sharing them with others all while making good use of my PS Vita.

I'm more interested in the programming side of things and from my experience this usually ends up with lots of unfinished ideas and projects that never get a public release. So for my first game I tried to keep it as simple as possible so it stood a chance of getting released.

Hopefully at least one person can have as much fun with my games as I do making them.